Supported Independent Living Service (SIL) In NSW
Supported Independent Living Service (SIL) can look very different from the big group homes models offered by big NDIS providers. Bespoke, contemporary SIL accommodation support is our specialty.
You may elect to live in your own home, with a sibling or family member, in Special Disability Accommodation (SDA) or in a share house with a host, or perhaps with a friend. We will work with you to construct a personalised package of support that includes:
- Support to carry out therapy or other allied health plans
- Medication management
- Daily tasks such as cooking and cleaning
- Support in budgeting and household management
- Personal care such as bathing, hygiene and dressing
- Assistance with hobbies or recreational activities at home
- Assist you outside the home and in the community
- Staying with you overnight
- Helping to increase your independence over time
We take great pride in our case-by-case approach, which provides individually tailored care plans for each participant. Our Clinical Lead will consult with you and other key members of your support network to construct a proposed service model for your consideration and comment.
Give us a call or email us to find out more about SIL/SDA/ILO and other NDIS Disability services