Are you fed up with “HP Printer showing offline”? Do you want to know “How do I fix my HP printer offline?”? You are in the right place if you answered yes to these questions. This blog will show you a simple and effective method to fix HP Printer showing offline error. After reading this blog, you will be able to quickly fix the error so your HP printer can print soon. Follow the steps in this blog to fix the offline error on your HP printer.
Instruction 1: Check the network
Pop-up HP printer offline” occurs when the printer isn’t properly connected to the network. hp printer offline We now have printers that use Wi-fi networks or internet lines. Therefore, it is important to verify the network to which the printer connects.
- This will allow you to check the USB connection between your printer and the computer as well as the power cord.
- You should ensure that your wireless printer is connected to the internet.
- Make sure the USB cord is working and the power cord is also functioning. If any one of these is broken or not working, the printer will continue to show “HP printer offline”.
Instruction 2 – Check for paper jams and printer names
You should check for any jammed paper, cartridges, or open printer doors. This is the second most common reason for printing offline.
Another error we make is to connect a different printer, and then try to print the command on another printer. This mistake will cause you to be unnecessarily annoyed to believe that your HP printer is offline.
Instruction 3: Manually change the status of your printer
This is because the previous instructions were too generic and not the most commonly used. This will save you tons of time. Next, follow the HP printer offline fix. Then, use the instruction to change printer status manually online. You can do this by:
- Go to the control panel
- Click on Devices and Printers.
- Next, right-click on the printer you’ve given the command
- Click on the “see what’s printing” option, then change the status of the printer to “use printer online”.
- This will change the status to ‘printer offline’ or ready.
Instruction 4 – Restart
You are still wondering why my HP printer is showing offline. This is the easiest, but most efficient, way to restart your printer or computer.
Instruction 5: Re-installing or installing drivers for printer software
If your HP printer keeps going offline despite following all the steps above, there may be a problem with the driver or software. This can be a difficult issue to fix. You don’t have to worry; our technical experts are available 24×7 and can help you resolve your HP printer showing offline error.
Support Team for Printers
You don’t have the time or patience to follow these steps, so call our Printer Support specialists. Our technical experts are highly qualified and will guide you through the process of fixing an HP printer that is showing offline errors.